Sunday, November 16, 2008

Richard Paul Evans' Newest Book

This is a great book! My mother-in-law dropped it off at my house after she read it and it only took me a few days to read. One thing I really love about Richard Paul Evans' books is that the chapters are really short. So you can either read a little at a time, or if you keep reading it feels like you are reading it fast! This is a great Christmas story about a boy who falls in love for the first time. He really learns what service is all about and learns to appreciate life. It is told from his point of view from when he is older and looking back on his life. It goes well with "the little match girl" as well. I love his books and always look forward to reading them. They are fast readers that get you in the mood for the holidays. I recommend reading this book to get the true Christmas spirit.

No comments: